Global Clinic Rating Names Goodness Dental as One of the Ten Best Dental Clinics in the World
NEW YORK, NY, UNITED STATES, July 9, 2018 /EINPresswire.com/ — Global Clinic Rating (GCR) is the leading global resource for helping patients find leading, accredited international dental and medical centers. GCR currently ranks more than 126,000 dental clinics and medical centers across the globe, helping patients understand qualitative statistics like success and failure rates for dental implants, dental crowns, cosmetic and restorative dental procedures and more. GCR.org offers patients a single reference site to review patient comments from multiple online sources. GCR recently released the 2018 report on the ten best dental clinics in the world. Goodness Dental was the only clinic in the Western hemisphere to make this prestigious list.
“Goodness Dental has achieved remarkable patient treatment success rates. Patients report high levels of satisfaction for dental implants, crowns, bridges, veneers, all on 4 and full mouth restorations”
Goodness Dental Costa Rica is a recognized global leader for dental implants, all on four dental restorations and full mouth smile makeovers. Goodness Dental was recognized as one of the top ten dental clinics in the world based on consistent adherence to the highest international standards for safety and care and for achieving the highest rankings in patient satisfaction and quality results.
Global Clinic Rating assesses dental clinics around the world to determine the safest dental clinics, and to help patients find clinics that provide the highest level of patient safety and care. Goodness Dental was ranked as the #6 dental clinic in the world, out of 126,000 total dental clinics.
Following is where Goodness Dental achieved the highest scores:
- Facilities: Goodness Dental offers a 3800 sq. ft. dental health facility with state of the art equipment and leading-edge technology. Located in Escazu, San Jose, Costa Rica, Goodness Dental is recognized as one of the largest dental health facilities in the Americas. In-House
- Radiology: Goodness Dental has an in-house radiology department with cone bean CT scan technology (CBCT), Panoramic X-Ray equipment & cephalometric imaging and analysis equipment. A well-trained radiology staff ensures high quality images and readings.
- Patient Ambassador Program: Goodness Dental connects potential patients with past patients to help them learn more about the patient experience and what to expect during their dental visit in Costa Rica. Past Goodness Dental patients make themselves available to help future patients navigate the international patient experience to ensure high levels of patient understanding and satisfaction.
- Treatment Success Rates: Goodness Dental has achieved the highest patient treatment success rates in the world. Patients report the highest success rates for dental implants, dental crowns, dental bridges, dental veneers, dental surgery and maxillofacial surgery.
- Five Star Patient Reviews: Goodness Dental has a remarkable five star rating with clear evidence of high patient satisfaction. Abundant patient videos and legitimately-sourced patient reviews demonstrate leadership in the area of patient care and satisfaction. (Note: Many dental clinics on websites show falsified patient reviews. Patients considering dental care are encouraged to speak with past patients and to verify treatments and care.) Goodness Dental received the highest rating for patient transparency, providing patients with a high level of overall confidence.
- General Anesthesia & Conscious Sedation: Many patients have a deep-seated fear of dentists and dental pain. Goodness Dental offers patients a range of anesthesia services including conscious sedation, which allows patients to remain conscious during the dental procedure, yet unable to feel pain or remember any discomfort after the procedure. This leads to higher patient satisfaction, increased patient safety and improved results.
- Emergency Services: Goodness Dental has an Automated Electronic Defibrillator (AED) on-site in the event of heart-related patient emergencies. The clinic also has a fully-equipped emergency transport unit to assist emergency medical personnel in the case of a patient emergency. Few clinics demonstrate such remarkable preparedness for potential patient medical emergencies.
- International Patient Services: Goodness Dental offers the services of a full-time patient hospitality coordinator to help patients with travel planning, local accommodations and local transfers. Goodness Dental offers free airport transfers for all patients and free hotel and clinic transfers for patients staying with the transportation zone. Patients have complimentary access to a gourmet coffee bar with free snacks and beverages for all patients and their guests. The level of personal service and attention offered by Goodness Dental staff is ranked the best in the world.
Global Clinic Rating ranks Goodness Dental as the #6 dental clinic in the world and the best dental clinic in Costa Rica. Costa Rica’s leading dental guide, CostaRicaDentalGuide.com also ranks Goodness Dental as the best dental clinic in Costa Rica.
July 10, 2018
Patients may contact Goodness Dental toll free at 866-218-1036 or 866-367-6835 to speak with an English-speaking dentist or patient coordinator.
Vladimir Hruda – Global Clinic Rating – 408-658-0703
Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider.