Is Dental Tourism Right for Me?
Are you thinking about getting your dental care in another country?
While most American patients save from fifty to seventy percent on dental care in Latin America, it’s important to consider travel costs and your overall health when planning your dental vacation.
The following types of patients are good candidates for dental tourism:
- Patients seeking All on 4, All on 6, All on 8, Dental Implants, Full Mouth Reconstructions, Dental Veneers and Complex Cosmetic Dental Care.
- Patients of any age in reasonably good health and able to travel.
- Patients that enjoy international travel and meeting new people in different cultures.
Dental tourism may NOT be a good fit for you if:
- You do not like to travel outside of the USA.
- You have only minor dental needs that would be easier to accomplish in the USA.
- You have uncontrolled asthma attacks. If your asthma is controlled, please advise your dentist and send your medical history before treatment. Conscious sedation may be recommended to help you keep your anxiety low.
- You have heart disease or kidney failure. If you have these conditions, advise your dentist and get a written approval to travel from your physician before traveling for dental care.