Payments, Refunds & Cancellations
In all cases, Goodness Dental patients agree to the following payment policies:
- Payment in full of the estimated patient portion of the fees is due prior to treatment.
- For comprehensive treatment plans requiring multiple office visits, Goodness Dental does not require any pre-payment. The amount of treatment for the visit is due prior to care. For example, Stage 1 treatment is paid prior to receiving Stage 1 care. Stage 2 treatment is paid prior to receiving Stage 2 care.
- Goodness Dental patients who have completed their stage 1 dental care and would like to pre-pay for their stage 2 treatments will receive a 3% discount on the total amount of their payment. To receive this discount, patients must make an initial non-refundable deposit before they return home from their stage 1 dental care.
- Patients are responsible for the total amount of the agreed upon treatment plan and cost. Insurance benefits, if applicable, are refunded directly to the patient by the patient’s insurance company.
- Patients may, at their discretion, elect to pay in full, in advance for comprehensive treatment plans. Payments are non-refundable.
In the event the clinic revises or changes your treatment plan resulting in a reduced treatment amount, Goodness Dental will refund any pre-paid funds upon completion of the revised treatment plan. Refunds will be processed back to the original form of payment, except cash payments will be refunded by cash or wire transfer. Written notice for refund is required to be submitted in written form at least 24 hours prior to expected payment.
No Refunds: Payments shall not be refundable due to the termination of care by the patient. The patient will receive a credit for all funds paid, minus fees for any work started or completed. This credit may be used for services at Goodness Dental.
All pre-payments/deposits are non-refundable. Patients that choose to discontinue treatment or to postpone care, will receive a credit in the amount of the payment for a total of 12 months from the date of payment. After 12 months, this credit is forfeited. Patients may assign this credit to friends and family members to use if they are unable to use this credit
Appointments are scheduled specifically for you! Our commitment to you is that we will make every effort to book an appointment that best suits your schedule. We will also call or email you prior to your appointment to remind you of the date and time you are scheduled to see one of our dental specialists.
- We require a minimum of 24 hours’ notice to change and/or cancel appointments without penalty.
- If you fail to cancel your appointment or do not show for your appointment, we do reserve the right to charge you a fee for time we have lost.
- We ask that you respect our time as we respect yours.
- We will make every effort to accommodate your change or cancellation with the proper 24 hours’ noticed provided.
- We do not offer refunds for cancelled treatments or cancelled appointments. Patients will receive a credit for the unused balance.
When you make a payment, this reserves your time and appointments with Goodness Dental. If you choose to cancel, postpone or discontinue treatment with Goodness Dental, you will receive a credit with Goodness Dental for any incomplete care, minus a fee for any cancelled or missed appointments.
ACCEPTED FORMS OF PAYMENT
Goodness Dental accepts cash, advance wire-transfers, Visa, and MasterCard.
- CASH: Visitors are allowed to bring up to $10,000 in cash without reporting to the tax authorities. We recommend that guests who want to pay in cash bring $9900 to stay under the $10,000 threshold. We can receive this money immediately upon your arrival and hold it in our safe.
- PayPal: If you have a PayPal account, you may make payment before treatment to our company PayPal account. PayPal is a very safe and easy way for patients to pay without carrying cash. The funds are received almost immediately, allowing patients to pay when they arrive at our clinic. Please contact our Business Manager for details. Vayolla Quiros: [email protected]
- Wire Transfer: Patients may wire transfer their payment to our USA or Costa Rica bank accounts. Please check with your bank to learn their wire transfer protocol. We generally request that patients wire their payment at least 2-4 days in advance of their treatment to ensure that payment has been made prior to treatment.
- Credit Card: You may make payment via credit card before treatment, while in the USA or Costa Rica. If you plan to use credit card, please advise your credit card company/bank, so that they are aware of your international use. We do not accept American Express.
- Checks: We are unable to accept personal checks, company checks, cashier’s check or travelers checks in Costa Rica, as the bank processes are very restrictive, and often take weeks to process these forms of payment.
We CAN accept cashier’s checks, personal checks or business checks in our USA office. Patients that send payment by check to our USA office at 395 River Road East, Rudolph, WI. 54475, should send payment 2-weeks prior to treatment. Payments by check must clear the bank before treatment in Costa Rica.
Make checks payable to: Goodness Holdings Inc.