Dr. Andrés Brenes
Dr. Brenes is a trusted and top ranked prosthodontist in Costa Rica.
His outstanding experience and attention to detail makes him a favorite among our patients.
In addition to being ranked as the Best Prosthodontist in Costa Rica by CostaRicalDentalGuide.com, Dr. Andres is a soft-spoken, kind and compassionate prosthodontist with a commitment to creating a strong personal bond with each patient.
Dr. Andres is meticulous in his work. His patients are often amazed at his attention to detail and the amount of time he spends with each patient to ensure that they leave with a perfect smile. In an industry where patient patients feel rushed and don’t have enough time with their dentist, Dr. Andres ensures that every patient receives as much time as needed to produce the best possible results.
Dr. Andres loves to barbecue and owns a food truck that serves Venezuelan street food.
Resume: Dr. Andrés Brenes
- 2011 – 2014 | Postgraduate Studies: Specialization in Prosthodontics; Universidad El Bosque. Bogotá, Colombia
- 2003 – 2010 | Doctor in Dental Surgery, DDS: Universidad de Costa Rica. San Pedro, San José
- Member: The American Prosthodontic Society
- Member: Board of the Costa Rica Dental Surgeons
- Member: Academia Costarricense de Prostodoncia (Costa Rican Prosthodontic Academy)
Costa Rica – College of Surgeons Dentists of Costa Rica – 424210
SPEAKING | PRESENTATIONS
- Research Poster Presentation at “Primer Simposio Internacional de Flúor y Fluorosis”. May 2012. Bogota, Colombia
- Speaker at “Congreso Nacional Evaluación y Retos de la Odontología Estética”. September 2013. Bogota, Colombia
- Speaker at “II Encuentro Interfacultades Posgrados de Prostodoncia”. January 2014. Bogota, Colombia
- Speaker at “Congreso Institucional de la Universidad El Bosque”. May 2014.
- Speaker at “XXVI Congreso Nacional e Internacional de Posgrado e Investigación en Odontología” June 2014. Cancun, Mexico
- Research Poster Presentation at “AADR Annual Meeting”. March 2016.Los Angeles, CA
- Speaker at meeting of “Filial Odontólogos Puntarenas”. October 2016.
Puntarenas, Costa Rica
- Research Course ORCA (The European Organization for Caries Research). December 2013. Colombia
- ICDAS Calibration (International Caries Detection and Assessment System). February 2014
- Workshop Digital Smile Design. July 2014