Appointment Cancellation Policy
Appointments are scheduled specifically for you! Our commitment to you is that we will make every effort to book an appointment that best suits your schedule.
We will also call or email you prior to your appointment to remind you of the date and time you are scheduled to see one of our dental specialists.
- We require a minimum of 24 hours’ notice to change and/or cancel appointments without penalty.
- If you fail to cancel your appointment or do not show for your appointment, we do reserve the right to charge you a fee for time we have lost.
- We ask that you respect our time as we respect yours.
- We will make every effort to accommodate your change or cancellation with the proper 24 hours’ noticed provided.
- We do not offer refunds for cancelled treatments or cancelled appointments. Patients will receive a credit for the unused balance.
When you make a payment, this reserves your time and appointments with Goodness Dental. If you choose to cancel, postpone or discontinue treatment with Goodness Dental, you will receive a credit with Goodness Dental for any incomplete care, minus a a fee for any cancelled or missed appointments.
At our sole discretion, we may offer a refund on unused services, minus any fees for missed or cancelled appointments or materials used; in addition to a fee equal to 25% of the total treatment fee paid, as a cancellation penalty. Patients that do not wish to receive a credit for future dental treatment with Goodness Dental may be offered this partial refund minus any applicable fees.
Appointment or Scheduling Questions?
Patient inquiries regarding appointments may be sent via email to [email protected]