Dr. Eduardo Corrales
Dr. Eduardo Corrales is a practiced general dentist and life-long learner.
Dr. Corrales attended Latin American University of Science and Technology (ULACIT), for his undergraduate degree and moved on to the University of California-UCLA to complete advanced studies in Oral Pathology, Oral Medicine and Orofacial Pain Management.
Dr. Corrales received his Degree in Dentistry and Doctor in Dental Surgery in 2010 and completed additional advanced studies in Aesthetic and Restorative Dental Sciences in 2013.
Resume: Dr. Eduardo Corrales
2013: Aesthetic and Restorative Dental Sciences, Latin University of Costa Rica (ULACIT), San Jose.
2012: Diagnostic Science, UCLA, Los Angeles. Oral Pathology, Oral Medicine and Orofacial Pain Management
2010: Licentiate Degree in Dentistry and Doctor in Dental Surgery. Latin University of Costa Rica (ULACIT), San Jose. Emphasis in oral and maxillofacial surgery
2004: Diploma in Business Administration, Universidad Tecnica Nacional, Alajuela
Member: The College of Dentists of Costa Rica
- Dental Federation of Central America and Panama (FOCAP)
- Latin American Dental Federation (FOLA)
- World Dental Federation (FDI)
Costa Rica – College of Surgeons Dentists of Costa Rica – 455912
- SPECIAL COURSES:
- 2017 Digital Dentistry, Exocad.
- 2014 Dental Laser Techniques, World Clinical Laser Institute.
- 2022-PRESENT: Dental Surgeon at Goodness Dental.
- 2015-2022: Dentist , Private Practice, Escazú.
- 2013-2015: General Dentist , Dent Art de Costa Rica, Heredia.
- 2010-2011: General Dentist, ULACIT, San Jose.