Dr. Belén Barrantes
Prosthodontist in Costa Rica
Dr. Belén Barrantes, an experienced Prosthodontist, is pleased to serve her patients with top quality restorative and esthetic dentistry.
Dr. Belén exemplifies the high level of training that all Goodness Dental specialists have obtained.
As an accredited Prosthodontist, she is highly trained and uniquely qualified to provide a full range of advanced cosmetic, esthetic and restorative dental services including crowns and bridges, inlays/onlays, porcelain veneers, removable complete and partial dentures, denture relines and repairs, treatment for traumatic injuries to the mouth.
If you are searching for a dentist in Costa Rica who specializes in Prosthodontics, you can turn to Dr. Belén Barrantes and the dedicated team at Goodness Dental. Her advanced training combined with her experience makes her uniquely qualified to offer the best restorative and cosmetic dental procedures to restore optimal function and appearance to your smile.
Resume: Dr. Belén Barrantes
- 2016: Masters Degree: Universidad de Costa Rica, (San José, Costa Rica)
Professional Master’s Degree in Prosthodontics (Thesis in Progress)
- 2015: Universidad de Costa Rica, (San José, Costa Rica)
Dentistry Bachelor’s degree and Doctor in Dental Surgery
Best grade of Dentistry in 2015
Member: The College of Dentists of Costa Rica
Costa Rica – College of Surgeons Dentists of Costa Rica – 539216
ONGOING EDUCATION | TRAINING
- Academy of Osseointegration Annual Meeting
- 24.5 Seminario Ivoclar Vivadent
- The 13th International Symposium on Periodontics and Restorative Dentistry]
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- RESEARCH: Knudsen GM, Castro CC, Barrantes NM, Badilla AV, Quesada BB, Berrocal AL, de la Fuente SS. Hallazgos fenotípicos por imágenes con Tomografía Dental Volumétrica (TDV) en amelogénesis imperfecta. Odovtos- International Journal of Dental Sciences. 2016 Oct 15;18(1):83-91.