Dr. Adriana Mena
Prosthodontist in Costa Rica
Dr. Adriana Mena looks forward to providing personalized and compassionate care for each one of her patients.
Dr. Adriana Mena is a dedicated practitioner who provides individualized care for each patient she treats at Goodness Dental. Dr. Mena’s priorities are to work together with her patients as a team to customize the best prosthodontic treatment plan. She is skilled in esthetic dentistry, full mouth rehabilitation, implant dentistry, crowns and bridges, and implant and traditional dentures.
Dr. Adriana is an active member of several professional organizations including the Costa Rica College of Surgeons, and stays up to date on the latest techniques and digital technologies.
Resume: Dr. Adriana Mena
- 2016 – 2019: Postgraduate Degree in Prosthodontics: Universidad El Bosque, Bogotá, Colombia.
- 2014: Certification Program: Javeriana University, Bogotá, Colombia.
- 2012: Internship in Prosthodontics: University of Costa Rica.
- 2010: Degree in Dentistry: Universidad Latina de Costa Rica, Costa Rica.
Costa Rica – College of Surgeons Dentists of Costa Rica – 459212
ONGOING EDUCATION | TRAINING
- April 2022 – “Oral Adhesive Rehabilitation (ROA)” course, given by Dr. Roberto Tello
- April 2018 – National Congress of Colombia Enrique Echeverry. Predictability in Prosthodontics. Medellin.
- January 2018 – Digital printing training. Theoretical practical. El Bosque University.
- October 2017: 61 International Congress of Prosthodontics. Cartagena de Indias, Colombia.
- March 2017 – National Congress of Colombia Enrique Echeverry. Current controversies in Oral Rehabilitation. Bogota Colombia.
- February 2017 – International Session on Digital and Aesthetic Dentistry-SIODE. Bogota.
- February 2017 – Diploma Aesthetic Concepts in modern Oral Rehabilitation.
- March – June 2014 – Pontifical Javeriana University, Faculty of Dentistry. Costa Rica
- September 2013 – X National Cultural Scientific Congress and IV International Dentistry.
- August 2013 – II LICIFO International Congress, Costa Rica
- November 2012 – Certificate of Participation as the main author of the poster “Three-
Dimensional Evaluation of Distortion in Impression Taking of Implants with 15 degrees of Angulation at a Subgingival Depth of 0 mm in Zimmer Implants”
- August 2012 – Participation certificate I LICIFO International Congress, University of Costa Rica
- March 2012 – Third Annual Symposium “UPR Graduate Prosthodontics Program: It’s Contribution to Research and Clinical Application” continuing education program dental medicine school. University of Puerto Rico
- 2022 – Present: Prosthodontist – Goodness Dental
- 2020 – 2022: Prosthodontist – Private Practice
- 2019: Smile Care Clinic. Bogota, Colombia- Prosthodontics practice.
- 2017 – 2019: Dental Clinics of El Bosque University, Bogotá , Colombia
- 2013 – 2015: General Dentist at Private Dental Clinic